These characters occur sporadically or rarely throughout the Guild and have not provided enough backstory or presence to warrant a full page.
Celerine is an Altmeri Conjuration scholar who replied to Theodane's initial letter, but has not been seen in person since. Nothing else is known of his whereabouts or plans.
Haran "Hides-his-face" Chalureel is an alchemist of Black Marsh who responded to Theodane's initial letter and invited others to travel to the guild with him but has not been seen since the early days of the guild. It is unknown if he perished on the voyage to the guild or if he was overtaken by other events and had to change his plans.
Thrassan wrote Theodane a response from his home in Woodhearth, Valenwood, stating his intent to join the Guild. He has not been seen or heard from since this letter. It is unknown whether he was waylaid on the voyage or other circumstances prevented his leaving.
Xavh was a Bosmeri steward at the College of Winterhold. He left the College in late 4E202 and has not been seen since.
Alabaster Northwood is a Breton and a close friend of Ondoliril's. He rarely speaks and is not yet known to have revealed anything of himself. His motives in joining the guild are currently unknown, as are his talents and goals. Theodane worries that he may have Necromantic interests. 
- ↑ http://www.reddit.com/r/tamrielscholarsguild/comments/ym69a/theodane_sends_off_for_guild_members/c5xdzpv
- ↑ http://www.reddit.com/r/tamrielscholarsguild/comments/12mw0s/4th_of_suns_dusk_a_discussion_on_restoration_and/c6zbu7d
- ↑ http://www.reddit.com/r/tamrielscholarsguild/comments/ym69a/theodane_sends_off_for_guild_members/c5xamyw
- ↑ http://www.reddit.com/r/tamrielscholarsguild/comments/yosmf/details_arrive/c5xue8u
- ↑ http://www.reddit.com/r/tamrielscholarsguild/comments/ym69a/theodane_sends_off_for_guild_members/c5xjf0q
- ↑ http://redd.it/12000v
- ↑ http://www.reddit.com/r/tamrielscholarsguild/comments/z2jjk/30th_of_last_seedthe_ships_departure/c60wfyr
- ↑ http://www.reddit.com/r/tamrielscholarsguild/comments/12mw0s/4th_of_suns_dusk_a_discussion_on_restoration_and/c6wmc3g